The water shortage in our body will cause the body is too acidic, and this condition will cause the body ‘steal' the water; from the joints, discs, muscles and bone surfaces, as well as connective tissue in the back ‘to irrigate' vital organs .
So, if you suffer from back pain, joint pain, sore, stiff joints, while you have come to your doctors and taking anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs, but did not help, remember, your body probably lack of water!
Batmanghelidj, MD (a famous doctor) has shown us several advantages drink enough water, namely:
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis) and back pain.
- Water increases the efficiency of the immune system.
- Water prevents clogged arteries in the heart and brain, thereby helping reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Water directly related to brain function, which is necessary for making effective neurotransmitters, including serotonin (happy hormone), melatonin (sleep hormone) to prevent the disease ADD (attention deficit disorder) and improve the reach of our recollection.
- Water helps prevent dementia, reduce aging such as Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Lou Gehrig's disease (Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis-ALS).
- Water makes our face become brighter and younger (to reduce the aging process).
When your body lacks of water, the body will seek water restrictions as the compensation which is the principle of homeostasis (steady state theory) which is a physiological concept (the science of the body's normal functions, ed.)
The book “7 Pillars of Health” gives an ilustration about this condition. This condition is ilustrated: when the water used for watering your lawn turn into a very low pressure to achieve all the grass on the page. As a result, some parts of the grass was still green, but the other part, believe me, the grass turns brown, dries, and die!
When we live in a state of lack of water, the body was good at regulating the flow of this water to irrigate our bodies, as well as manage the water we supply to our body. Of course, our bodies will give priority to vital organs, namely the organs 5 (starting five) this: BRAIN, HEART, LUNG, HEART, KIDNEY.
The body will try to keep all five organs to keep it works so properly, otherwise you will suffer a serious illness. But the results, the nonvital organs may suffer. In the arrangement of the organs of interest (body's ranking system), the body parts like skin, gastric tract, intestines, and joints are less important, then the symptoms of dehydration will emerge from there first.
So guys, replace your water now and reach your best health...